Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jake Talks to You

This is Jake, the new young hunk on Allamericanguys:

"Hi, my name is Jake I was born and raised in Texas! Cause everything is better in Texas! As you can see I’m very athletic and love to do anything outdoors that involves a ball, baseball, football, basketball, soccer, and many more. Ever since I was little I was running all over the place and I was always having fun. I would swim, hunt, fish, and do anything that might get me in trouble. I was basically raised on the water. I can water ski, wakeboard, barefoot, and do anything you can imagine in the water. I can even do it on the snow, ski, and even snowboard. Anything that is an adventure I am there or coming up with new ways to do it.

In school I was the jock always showing off and trying to get the girls. Sports were always my thing growing up and I especially loved to play baseball and have been playing it ever since I was 4. But now I am going to college and I’m in the pre-Dental program and hope to be Dr. Jake very soon.

I’m a great guy and will do anything for anyone, I have a great personality, love to party, and will pretty much be down for anything that comes my way, there ain’t anything stopping me from having fun. But don’t get me wrong I also just love chilling and hanging out with my friends."


Allamericanguys has posted a big number of high quality photos and vidoes with Jake. You find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment