Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tuan Tran: Front Squat & Leg Squat Jumps

Photo (c) www.mostmuscular.com

Tuan Tran, all natural bodybuilder and powerlifter, demonstrates his leg workout: "This exercise I dislike the most, however, its one of the best to build yourself stronger and more powerful, the Front Squat. The goal is 5 sets, 5 to 6 reps. I got the 1st and 2nd set for 5 but only 4 reps on my their sets so I dropped the weight 20 lbs on my 4th set and another 20 on my 5th set."



Tuan Tran explains his second leg exercise: "This here is what some would call a single leg squat jump or hop. This helps to build power and explosiveness. Also a great way of insuring that both legs are equal in power, strength, and coordination. Going for 3 sets of 6 reps for each leg. Add this one in your workouts and see your squats and deadlifts jump up as well in the amount of weight you use."

No comments:

Post a Comment