Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fitness Model J. Ibarra: Video Interview

J. Ibarra is the latest attraction of OnDisplayMen.com. Originally from California, J’s move to Texas was due to him becoming a soldier. He got a bit of an unconventional start in his modeling career. “Well, I always fantasized about it but never knew where to begin. Then I got into bodybuilding and won a pro card with the WNBF. Started talking to some people and one thing led to another and here I am.” Since then he has modeled for local photographers Jeff Brewster and Mark Lynch. However his modeling career was put on hold while he was serving his country. “I’ve done some modeling here and there. I was stuck in Iraq for 15 months so I’m a bit behind.” He enjoys modeling because “I love looking at the images after I take them. I love being in front of the camera in general.” Watch J. Ibarra's video interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment