Monday, September 4, 2006

Andrew P: A Rising Allamerican Star


It's breathtaking when Andrew is doing pushups and flexing afterwards. Breathtaking not only for him, but also for everyone who's watching his exercise. It's not easy to count his big number of quick repetitions. "I'm a hard working person", Andrew says while puffing.



Andrew was discovered by AAG at Gold's Gym where he's always working out. He enjoys all exercises: "My favorite bodypart is different all the time. One week I like to work on my triceps and chest, and then the next week I like to work on my back. I always try to work on my abs a little bit."



Andrew has some jobs, goes to school and has a girlfriend. In the rest of his time he's working out in a gym. And workout is less hard for him than such an interview in front of a camera, he explains. "I'm shy. I don't look at myself very often. I don't like to be cocky", Andrew says with a reserved smile. And that's the reason why he's so likable while becoming a great fitness model.


High quality photos and videos featuring Andrew P on www.allamericanguys.com

The Best Workout Guides


No comments:

Post a Comment