Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mike: Working Out Biceps

"I'm Mike. I'm from California. I'm here to win." The 18-year-old teen bodybuilder is self-confident, when he introduces himself in one of his Allamericanguys videos. Mike has already taken part in two big competitions. Both times succesfully. "My future plans for bodybuilding are to go as far as I possibly can go naturally, and never to use steroids." He intends to gain even more muscle mass and tries to keep the symmetry. "My favorite upper bodybuilding pose is double bicep." He works out his arms twice a week. His right arm has 17 inches, his left one 16 3/4 inches.

Here are some impressions of his biceps exercises:

Mike flexing after working out his biceps:

About Mike:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 173
Favorite sport: Wrestling, football
He loves sun sets, girls - and ice cream.
More about this cool, funny guy soon here on WorkoutInspiration.

You find many high-quality photos and videos with Mike on Allamericanguys.

No comments:

Post a Comment