Friday, April 13, 2007

Jeffrey Beck: I Tell You How Fun Exercise Is!

"I'm too short for runway, and too big to be a clothing model. And I don't always have to shoot the Look at me, I'm a sexy fitness model! pictures." Jeffrey Beck is not only a stunning muscle man, he's also a big entertainer. His website is like a great fitness comedy show. You find his humorous and ironic approach to life everywhere: in his funny texts, on his crazy pictures, and in his videos where he's kidding while talking about workout and bodybuilding. "Learn to laugh at yourself. Don't take yourself too seriously." This is one of the main codes the muscle hunk lives by.

Jeffrey Beck is a fitness model and personal trainer, and is finishing up his college degreee at the University of Utah in Exercise Science. In bodybuilding he competes on a national and international level.

He discovered his love for bodybuilding already at the age of 13 in the scouting program, as he had to design a workout plan for himself and stick to it for three months. "I started seeing definition in my physique and I felt incredible! After the three months were up, I didn't want it to end. I began to read and study about bodybuilding. I learned how certain exercises worked specific muscle groups and how to properly do the exercise. I fell in love with working out in the weight room and kept it up from junior high until now." In 2000, he entered and won his first bodybuilding competition: the Utah Cup Teenage Overall Bodybuilding Champion. From there, he competed in various contests.

Now he shares his profound knowlegde of fitness, workout and bodybuilding on his website and promises: "I will tell you how feeling the burn should give you the same satisfaction as eating a large pizza and how fun exercise is!" Beside useful workout information you find a lot more there: an impressively written biography, a very entertaining blog, a big number of high-quality photos (Jeffrey: "You shouldn't have to pay to view someone's photos online"), which show the hunk's versatility: His portfolio covers fashion, fitness, and bodybuilding shots, all of them high-quality pictures. In his store Jeffrey sells his own workout DVD with helpful advice on improving your physique. Free sample clips from it are in the video section. Moreover you can order autographed pictures and a calendar with impressive shots of the young muscle man. And he offers online personal training for everyone: Jeffrey writes up a workout plan for you and helps you to build up a body like his.

Jeffrey was born in Utah in 1981, and he's still living there. "I don't get stars in my eyes thinking about moving to LA and being the next big thing. It is important to have your education to back you up, just in case you don't have every movie company and modeling agency knocking down your door!"

This guy is much more than a humorous muscle man: he's down-to-earth, realistic, but never forgetting his dreams, clever and smart, and above all self-aware: "The key to success through my eyes is being able to look at myself in the mirror at the end of the day and say I am happy, regardless of how much money I make. My dad is an auto mechanic who doesn't make a lot of money, but he is the most successful man I know because I never once saw him come home without a smile on his face."

Muscles, humour and wisdom: It's a big pleasure to see someone like Jeffrey in the fitness and modeling business. You can't begrudge him any success. On the contrary. Therefore my appeal: Hey, dear big movie, entertainment and fashion companies, what are you waiting for? Look sharp! Here's Mr. Beck's website: www.jbeckfitness.com. Contact him now!

Jeffrey Beck's website: http://jbeckfitness.com

Jeffrey on MySpace.com: http://myspace.com/26433494

The two Yahoo groups dedicated to Jeffrey:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RippedModel/ and
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JEFFREYBECKTNGTOPMALEMODEL/

Many high-quality photos of Jeffrey on AllamericanGuys

No comments:

Post a Comment