Monday, July 9, 2007

Cuban Muscles: Santiago

"Hello, my name is Santi. I'm 18 years old, and I'm Cuban." This is how Santiago introduces himself in his first interview on Allamericanguys. "I'm a beginner", the young muscle hunk says when talking about modeling. He joined a contest of Allamericanguys, and won, although he felt very intimidated against the competition, he says.

He'll start college soon, and focus more on school then. "And I'll focus more on my artistic aspects. I'm very much into drawing. And I'm much into drama. All through high school I was in drama, tv production and acting."

His major in college is going to be mechanical engineering. "I'm very technical. My favorite subject is math. I like working on cars, taking things apart, putting them together, and see how they work." After college Santiago wants to go to a technical school. He plans to pursue a career in the car industry.

Santiago describes himself as very spontaneous and very outgoing. He likes hanging out with his friends. Most of his time he spends playing ice-hockey. Santiago has been playing for ten years. This and regular workout make a body you can see on these shots here.

Many high-quality photos and videos with Santiago on Allamericanguys.

No comments:

Post a Comment