Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Taylor: Bodybuilding and Modeling Can Go Hand in Hand

"I think my left biceps is bigger. About 17 inches right now. But the right one is not too much smaller." Taylor, the new 20-year-old model boy from Allamericanguys, is proud of his muscular arms. He usually begins his biceps workout with barbell curls, followed by hammer curls which train the inner and outer biceps.


Taylor is from Austin, Texas. He got into bodybuilding basically about three years ago. "I started lifting weights in high school to get stronger for baseball. I was a baseball player for a long time. I think I fell in love with lifting weights during that period. So I picked up bodybuilding. I joined my local gym. From that day on I got pretty much addicted to it." Taylor recently did his first bodybuilding show in Austin, where he participated in the collegiate division.


Now he's preparing for bodybuilding contests. "I think bodybuilding and modeling can go hand in hand. Bodybuilding can help you in the modeling job with the requirements that it has: being in shape, eat right, keep on your diet and exercise all the time."

When he's not at school or working out, Taylor likes to fish and hunt: "I have my own boat. I often go out on the water with a couple of buddies and spend several hours there hanging out."

Taylor a college student. "I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. I should finish up within the next two years. That's my plan." When he graduates, Taylor hopes to get a job in the mechanical engineering field. "I want to stay active. I don't want to just become a desk jockey and a couch potatoe. Being active is a big part of my life."

Surprise: Taylor is single. As far as girls he likes "an open personality, a girl that smiles a lot, has fun, laughs at my dumb jokes. I like an athletic type, being athletic myself. I think that makes a good pair."

And Taylor explains his personality: "Once I start something I like to be the best at it, which can be a good thing, but it can also be bad, because if you have a million things going on, and once you're trying to be the best, it's just not gonna happen. And you just worry." This is Taylor from Allamericanguys: a beautiful, young man, who lives for his dreams and visions, being aware of his limits anyway. It's not only his biceps that is pretty impressive.

Many high-quality photos and videos with Taylor now on Allamericanguys

No comments:

Post a Comment