Friday, December 21, 2007

Too Big for Calvin Klein: Jeffrey Beck and His New Site

The two funniest videos on Jeffrey Beck's new website are about Calvin Klein. In these videos Jeffrey's telling the visitor that he applied for a modeling job at Calvin Klein, but was rejected. The reason: "Too big." In fact he's not the skinny, almost starving kind of guy CK usually presents us in its promotion campaigns. Jeffrey's fault may be that he simply looks great. Who wouldn't like to have a physique like him? Jeffrey's second fault concerning CK may be that he's very funny and enjoys life. And these faults are not the only reasons why you should hurry up and visit his re-launched, fantastic website www.jbeckfitness.com/.

The site has improved a lot. It's clearly structured and has much more content now: new amazing photos and videos with Jeffrey working out and kidding, a very big store (including his new 2008 calendar), and much professional information regarding fitness, workout, nutrition, and diet. Most appreciated: You get a lot of content without being a member. Feel sure that Jeffrey offers much additional content and service for those who like to afford a membership. The price is very reasonable. But before reading on my review, you should watch Jeffrey's new "Montage" video. Then almost everything will be said, and you'll know exactly what the site is about. Well, Mr. Beck, it's time: Run Jeffrey, run!


The video shows: The man has got knowlegde. Jeffrey offers: "Do you want to lose weight, tone up or increase muscle mass? I can help you reach your goals! I will personally write up a diet and exercise plan specific to your needs. I've been able to help several people with their health and fitness goals and hope you take the time to read a few of the references provided. Don't leave your fitness future in the hands of someone unqualified! Take advantage of what I have to offer: a college education in Exercise Science and Nutrition."

The man has got passion. Jeffrey explains: "I'm passionate about staying active and being fit for the duration of my life. Playing sports helps me stay consistent with that belief. Whether I'm playing basketball, lifting weights, practicing martial arts, running for distance or doing wind sprints, maintaining my healthy lifestyle has made me an all-around athlete. Being passionate about something holds great importance in one's life. As the saying goes, 'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything'. "

The man has got humor. Jeffrey remembers: "Ever since I was a child, my sense of humor has been the catalyst for my creativity. It always plays an important part in every story I write and tell because I believe that humor can heal everything! It helps me get through the dark clouds in life. I don't take life too seriously and realize that it's okay to laugh at myself because if I don't, everyone else will! I think Gordon B. Hinckley summed it up best when he said, 'In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured'.

The man has got wisdom. Jeffrey says: "Intensity: The catalyst for achieving the best in one's performance. It lies within us all and when harnessed, success will follow suit. I block out negativity because my mind is strong. Confidence rains down on me like water droplets from a blackened sky. Intimidated by no one, I will destroy anybody who tries to stop me. Doubt me, I will make you a believer. Challenge me, I will take your heart. My roadblocks become bridges to greatness. It's because of this that I can push myself past the pain threshold to force out those crucial extra reps, calmly hit the game winning shot or just get through a bad day."

Any more questions? The point is: Even without looking great, Jeffrey would be as happy as he actually is. He simlpy knows how life works and knows how to enjoy it.

Jeffrey's videos on his website www.jbeckfitness.com

Now once more to you, my dear marketing guys from Calvin Klein. I might actually buy some of your underwear, if Jeff was your model. Sorry guys, bad Christmas business in this year. You'd better think about it once more. O.k., the guy can't change his pants without falling as he's showing us several times in his slapstick videos. But I'm pretty sure I would buy the clothes anyway. Or even for exactly that reason.

Your way to Jeffrey Beck's website: http://www.jbeckfitness.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment