Sunday, November 30, 2008

Raymond Martinez: The Mexican Fitness Model

Raymond Martinez is a 20 year old Mexican guy and an aspiring fitnes model. The young natural bodybuilder introduces himself: "Ever since I was little I liked to play sports. I joined plenty of sports teams, such as soccer, basketball, football, field and track and was so good, that I even made all state teams in most sports (Sonora, Mexico). At 17 I realized I was kind of skinny and started weightlifting, as I quickly saw the benefits at 19 I decided to definitely enter the fitness and bodybuilding world and ever since I have competed at many shows in the U.S and in Mexico as well. I have, also, worked with many pro photographers and been in a few prestigious fashion magazines. My goal is to be one of the best fitness Latin models and be one of the best models in all."

Raymond's measurements:

Right arm: 16″
Tigh: 22″
Calf: 14 1/2″
Chest: 43″
Shoulder to shoulder 22″
Forearm: 12 1/2″
Waist: 33″
Buttocks 38 1/2″

Now Raymond Martinez has created a web site dedicated to his fans who continue to support him and give him encouragement. On RayMuscle.com you find photos and videos made personally by Ray, a private forum where you can ask Ray about various fitness-related topics, and a private webcam chat request form where you can see Ray behind the computer screen.


Raymond's site: www.RayMuscle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment