Monday, November 3, 2008

Tyler Southwick: Biceps Curls & New Website

In his latest video Tyler Southwick perform biceps curls and announces the launch of his new website www.tylersouthwick.com:



On his website Tyler Southwick answers the following questions:

How did you get into working out and getting big?
I started working out because I was a skinny little twig, weighing in at about 115, and I always wanted to be ripped and a whole lot bigger.

What is your favorite bodypart to train?
My favorite bodypart to train would have to be my back, because I LOVE pull ups.

What is your favorite exercise?
My favorite exercise is bench press and pull ups.

What are some of your interest and hobbies?
I enjoy basketball, snowboarding, video games/computer gaming (I’m a huge nerd), and anything competitive.

What are some of your goals, as far as bodybuilding goes?

I would like to compete one day and place top 3.

Tyler Southwick's website: www.tylersouthwick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment