Monday, August 7, 2006

Chadwick: Big Results

His progress is amazing: much more mass than some years ago, even better definition. Chadwick, the 21-year-old muscle boy from Ohio, tells us some interesting details about his successful technique.

Chadwick's workout routine:

"5-6 times a week 60-90mins a day. Like I said the time depends on the body parts I am working on that day. I have lowered my cardio a bit lately since I’m trying to pack on some pounds of muscle. I change up my routine every week so my body doesn’t get used to the same cycle. I have certain days for certain body parts some days I do supersets just depends on what i'm feeling that day. I just go in and bust ‘em all out really."


Chadwick's diet:

"Diet wise, I don’t eat fast food unless I absolutely have to and I stay away from junk food at all times. I don’t drink pop cuz its gross and bad for u.....but I mainly eat meat and veggies and stuff of that nature...the only time I really get strict on my diet is when I want to get real cut and lean then ill eat like clean meats like chicken and then veggies like broccoli and ill cut back on carbs so I won’t eat bread ... so I really don’t follow a strict diet just stay away from junk food."

Chadwick's plans for weight training and modeling:

"Right now I am in a bulking phase trying to add a bit more muscle trying to be about 190-195. The modeling thing is a great opportunity. Really any offer I get I feel flattered to get. To get paid for something that is interesting where I get to meet new unique people is just great. I am having fun so far."


Chadwick's stats:

Height - 5'11
Weight - 187lbs
Bench Max - 305
Lean Body Mass - 92%
Chest - 45"
Biceps - 16.25"
Waist - 30"









You can watch Chadwick's progress on his website:
www.chadwickonline.net

Photos (c) Kevin Calen, chadwickonline.net

The best workout books

No comments:

Post a Comment