Sunday, July 13, 2008

New AAG Model: Steve S

Allamericanguys present their latest fitness model: Steve S. The muscle hunk about himself:

"My name is Steve, and I am a native resident of St. Louis, Missouri. As a child, I was in much admiration of my father and his strict ethics of lifting. At the age of 10 I began experimenting with his weights. Since then, weight training has become an essential part of my life. When I turned 17 I became interested in bodybuilding and entered my first natural contest at 18. I placed first in teens and second in men’s novice without even dieting. I decided that bodybuilding wasn’t for me when I was told I would have to take steroids to get to the pro level which I am very against. As far as my other interests, I've played roller hockey for 8 years and love it. I also enjoy playing soccer and watching MMA.

I have recently just graduated from high school and I am focusing very hard on my modeling career. Later on I plan on going to school to become a personal trainer and nutritionist/dietitian."

You find many high quality photos and videos with Steve S on Allamericanguys.

No comments:

Post a Comment