Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuan Tran: Getting Big

Photo courtesy of Richard Rossan

Wanna get big like the great Tuan Tran? Here the popular and successful bodybuilder explains his attitude towards transformation and gaining muscle mass, followed by a video: "Hey all, all natural bodybuilder and power lifter Tuan here with a video of what I looked like in the very beginning of bodybuilding, and how I have transformed over a few years. Believe it or not, I really am still very new to bodybuilding, and have many years before I would consider myself a season pro. However, just wanted to share my humble beginnings with you guys and hope this motivates you too to make a change for the better. And of course to do it the natural way. Enjoy!"



In the second video Tuan flexes pecs and abs after a set of incline presses. The clip is an excerpt from the DVD "Guns Houston Volume One," available at www.mostmuscular.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment